Monday, April 7, 2008

Little Juliet...

Last week, Scarlett told me she wanted a yellow sweater, pretty funny I know, my little fashion plate. So, I figured the Juliet would be adorable (and quick). I guestimated that working the pattern, as is, without adjustments would be great on size 7 needles. She picked out Debbie Bliss cashmerino aran in canary yellow (and buttons made by mom of course), and here you have it...

After her bath last night, she put on her jammies and modeled her new sweater. I think it turned out really cute. So, if you need a size 4T-5T, knit the smallest size on the pattern on a size 7 circular with 3 balls of cashmerino aran.

3 comments:

  1. It is adorable!! I wish I had a little one that size to make it for! Your buttons look great on it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, she's quite the model striking a pose. Very inspiring miniature version of Juliet!..Dawn

    ReplyDelete