Thursday, July 10, 2008

How long is that gonna take?

...is the question asked by my 3 year tonight. She must be so sick of watching me crochet the same bag. I should be sick of it too, but I am working at such a glacial speed, I'm just too tired to even take notice. It should be done any minute now, and then I can start something new, perhaps something lacy and adorable from this book that came in again this week...
It's so hard to resist working with the Ecologie cotton from Nashua. Each shipment is a pleasure to unpack, even though there are only 6 colors, they are plant dyed and the dyelots are slightly different every time, check out the pinky one, I might need to knit something luxurious in that color!!


Then I can top it off with one of the new beaded buttons that arrived this week as well. I think a dk version of the anthropologie inspired caplet from craftster would be perfect. Mindless enough for my baby challenged brain, something I would actually wear a lot!! (and it would fit around my growing belly- and oh it's a growin').


I just want to give a special thanks to Through the Loops for her blog post this week, it really means a lot!! The pictures of the girls doing pottery are incredible, those are the pictures I'm always too muddy to take. It's nice to know I'm not the only who likes getting stuck in the mud. Her girls are amazing in a million different ways and are a pleasure to teach- I know they're enjoying the art of clay.

No comments:

Post a Comment