Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy fall!!

Fall is finally here, and I am SO happy that it's cooling down outside. This is definitely my favorite time of year. The leaves are starting to drop and you may find yourself grabbing a sweater on the way out the door!! Yeah- it's sweater weather!! Customers are already starting to shop around for holiday gift ideas, and some of the gals are knitting from the Coco Knits patterns... It's funny, the same day that these patterns came, we got a Malabrigo shipment... Check out some of the patterns...
These are the Malabrigo loafers that are absolutely adorable, if you remember I featured Pamie's loafers a few weeks ago... She used the Colinette's new One Zero for the sole and the Malabrigo chunky for the upper. Then there are the Prairie Boots, another perfect project for the chunky as well- and with a few of the One World buttons? Too cute...

Now, if your brother is anything like mine, he's not going for the loafers or the Prairie Boots, so you may want to look for something with a little less of a fashion statement like the Felted Desk Accessories... Happy knitting!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, how are you? I am sending you this comment, because I am serching for blogger friends, and your site is interesting to me. I have an art blog here in San Diego, and I am curious if you would become my freind? Are you up to it?
    I hope to see you soon on my art blog, and take care,
    Sincerely,
    Jesse

    ReplyDelete