Friday, August 28, 2009

oooh baby...

What a week! There have been so many yummy yarns coming in every day. From new colors of Terra and Worsted Hand Dyes from Blue Sky, to Dream in Color's lace weight, Baby (pictured above). 700 yards of a slightly thinner Smooshy- hmm what to do what to do.... I don't know where to start. I've got a cardigan for Scarlett on my needles, and I just finished my Springtime Bandit in Terra. I love this shawl, it took only 4 skeins, and the pattern is free...

Last week, I knit a shawl that I found on ravelry out of Noro silk garden and a couple of skeins of Manos. It was a colorful twist on a basic shawl pattern that took only 2 days to knit and was totally mindless.. The author of Knitalong, Larissa Brown, has a gorgeous blog if you haven't seen it already, it's so worth the visit. Her blog, is one that I find myself marveling through whenever I need to quench my creative thirst.

I'm off to knit until my hands quit tonight, I'm dying to cast on for High Line, Through the Loop's latest shawl pattern- out of Blue Sky's worsted hand dyes of course... I'm balled and ready to roll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment