Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sundays...

You've been asking, and we're making it happen! The shop will be open on Sundays from 12-4 starting this Sunday... very exciting!!! I've been working on a few things that I'm dying to share, but this rain has put a "damper" on me being able to shoot a few pics...
On another note, the Madeline Tosh is gorgeous, and has been a real hit around here, I can hardly wait for our next shipment... I'll be adding pictures and more details soon, in the meantime, I have to knit my
Etole la Droguerie
out of Madeline Tosh sock, and Rowan Kidsilk Haze... Au revoir, happy knitting!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to buy the La Droguerie book, but have no French. Are there charts to go by? And where might one purchase it?

    Thanks!

    Jan Hughes
    Felisquatro@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete