Monday, December 14, 2009

Around the corner...

With the holidays right around corner, we're all getting a little crazed with the last minute hustling and bustling. There are some really gorgeous yarns coming through the door, as well as some other goodies that I've been making...

What sock knitter wouldn't love a skein of delicious Madeline Tosh? We just received another shipment from her this week, and there's something really special about this yarn. The way it feels in your hands, instantly inspires you to get it wound and on your needles right away. I'm thinking maybe a pair of Through the Loop's Katinkas for each of my cousins...

Perhaps you want something quick to knit, the Lorna's Laces Shepherd Bulky and Worsted that we got in this week, is amazing!!! With their new colors and lots of fabulous solids, you know I have these 2 colors balled and ready for me knit (or crochet-shhh) tonight... My next pattern is in the works!!!

I've also been working really hard to produce as many yarn bowls and bells as I possibly can, keeping them around is another story. They make such great gifts for the knitter you know, there's another batch in the kiln as we speak, check them out! If you're interested in buying one, stop over or drop me an email, I've been shipping them around the country, and they're going really fast!!


Happy knitting, and make sure to stop in for some last minute knitted gift ideas!!

2 comments:

  1. I love those bowls!! The pink is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete