Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Serena, Bumbles, and Mud...

One of the most popular scarves worked on around here lately, is the Bumble Up Scarf from Spud and Chloe. Cleverly knit on 11's, this honeycomb pattern can be knit in just a day or 2. It combines 2 colors of Outer, and when topped with a large glass button from Moving Mud, it's pretty fabulous... Here are a couple of buttons sent to us in this week's shipment. We received a box full of them!!! They're all so beautiful...



What came in today? Ohhhhhhhh Serena, the newest addition to the Manos family. It's an amazingly soft yarn, 60% baby alpaca and 40% pima cotton, how can you go wrong? It gauges 5.5 - 6.5 to the inch in a 4 or 5 needle. The colors are as soft as it feels from the fiber combination, I can hardly wait to get it on my needles. I think maybe I need the Beaded Cami from Black Dog Designs, check it out, it's a free pattern.... hmmmm, what color do I want?




1 comment: