Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cristallo Beaded Cowl...

Before I introduce my latest pattern, I need to thank all of my friends, family, and my amazing customers for supporting me through this tremendously difficult time.  I wouldn't have the strength to get up and do what I do every morning without the undying love and support from everyone around me.  I'll be forever grateful from the bottom of my heart, truly.  My husband is improving everyday, and with love and prayer, and a little time to heal, he'll get there.  He's starting to verbalize and make strong connections, GO TEDDY! 


The night before Teddy's accident, I blocked my latest design called the Cristallo Beaded Cowl.  I couldn't get it out there, for obvious reasons, and I'm really excited that it's finally up!  It's knit with my favorite yarn in the world, Blue Sky Worsted Hand Dyes and Tilli Tomas Angel, which is a beautiful beaded mohair.  I hope you like it!  Here are the details:

Skill level: Easy
Finished Measurements:
Approximately 44” around by 22” wide
Gauge:
12sts = 4” in wrapped cable pattern
Yarn:
Blue Sky Worsted Hand Dyes- 3 skeins,
Tilli Tomas Angel 2 skeins
Needles:
US 13/5.5mm needles to obtain gauge

1 comment:

  1. hi justine,
    i am glad that you were able to finally post your beautiful Cristallo Beaded Cowl pattern.
    this is my first time to visit your site and will definitely be visiting often.
    i am halfway done with the cashmere yarn you gave me for my scarf. you are so generous. i will continue to pray for your continued blessings and strength.
    Victoria (RWJUH nurse)
    i am also glad to hear of Teddy's progress.hang in there Justine.

    ReplyDelete