Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Help a sister (and a small business) out

I promise I will fill you all in on my adventures at TNNA (yes, it's as wonderful as you imagine) but first I have to ask you for a favor:

I've applied for a $250,000 grant from Chase and Living Social for Angelfire Studios so that I can take this business to the next level and do a lot more of the community-building and outreach that I so love. I need your help, though: to get to the next stage in the competition, I need to get 250 votes by June 30.

To vote for Angelfire Studios:

1. Go to: https://www.missionsmallbusiness.com/

2. Log in on the bottom right of the page with your Facebook account (that's how they're trying to keep everyone from voting more than once)

3. Scroll down and search for Angelfire Studios and cast your vote.

It takes only a few seconds but would change everything for Angelfire Studios. Thank you so much for your support!

Next up: TNNA - oh the swag, oh the swag, oh the swag, swag, swag, swag!



No comments:

Post a Comment