Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Brrrr...


Well, it's a good thing I decided to crochet my little lady bug the Anne scarf out of cozy malabrigo worsted this week. We left the house this morning, and she said "but mom, my scarf!!" That's my girl!! So quick and sweet, I am planning on whipping one up for myself in Jade Sapphire 6 ply, why not. This oh so pretty scarf is spreading like wild fire. Girls around the shop are crocheting it out of everything from one skein of Blue Sky Suri Merino to Tilli Tomas' Disco Lights. It's finished in almost a single sitting and you may want to consider it for a gift idea- it's quick quick quick!!


One of the ladies stopped in today and mentioned that she would like to sign up for our mitten class, so just a reminder, the Cable and Bobble mitten class is scheduled for November 13th and the 20th 7-9PM. You'll have a ton of Manos colors to choose from for these warm yummy mittens, plus you'll be learning how to cable and make bobbles- so much fun!! Feel free to call 604-4294 to sign up!!

1 comment:

  1. so adorable. somebody was in a good posing mood!

    ReplyDelete