Saturday, May 16, 2009

Yeah! It's Carol!!

A few weeks ago, I was so delightfully surprised to hear from Carol Cypher! If you know Carol, you would agree, that just the sound of her voice is simply enough to brighten your day. Since having the baby, things have been a bit hectic, and I not always the best in keeping in touch. It often seems that there are never enough hours in the day, so I was really happy to hear from her (maybe even a little relieved). She called just to touch base and say hello, I was so glad. This week, however, I had a minute to give her a call, and decided to ask her to come down and visit, perhaps schedule a workshop, it's been too long. I miss Carol, and I also miss the felters who come from near and far, just to spend the afternoon felting together in my shop! It's always a blast. We decided on hand felted purses and vessels- how fabulous! Carol comes on June 28th from 12-5... There is no time to waste, if you want to sign up, do it asap, her workshops fill really quick!!! Here are a couple of examples... Pretty amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment