Thursday, August 26, 2010

new fall schedule

We're just about done wrapping it up for stitch n' pitch tomorrow night, ohhhh my nerves.  It was brought to my attention this morning that I was throwing out the opening pitch to the game.  WHAT!?!  Are they sure about this?  Oh well, I'll just close my eyes and pray for the best.  We've got some really nice door prizes for the raffle, and I truly hope that our fund raiser for Bella is a success!

I wanted to let everyone know that the new fall knitting and crochet schedule is up, so go ahead and check it out.  If you have any questions regarding the classes, please feel free to call the shop!!  See you all tomorrow night, and there are a few tickets left so if you'd like to join us last minute, just give us a call!!

No comments:

Post a Comment