Saturday, August 28, 2010

Thank you!!


Just a quick thank you to everyone who came out to last night's stitch n' pitch, it was a blast, and a great big thanks to Carolyn who always adds a ton of enthusiasm and encouragement to knitters and especially to those who are curious to try it someday.  I'm so grateful to all of those who donated to Bella's fund, that was a success too!  I mustered the guts to throw out a pitch, and it was actually a lot of fun!  Now it's time to ball some yarn and get knitting, fall is around the corner.  The shawl I'm wearing in the picture above is a new pattern from Through the Loops, called Roma.  We have the pattern in the shop now, along with some of her other recent designs.  I loved knitting it and it kept me nice and warm last night, I used Jade Sapphire 2-ply for my shawl and it's just amazing... Here's a closeup of Roma...


Happy knitting, and oh! we are expecting our next shipment of Tosh Merino Light this Wednesday, so if you haven't had the pleasure of gazing through the beautiful world of Madelinetosh in person, here's your chance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment