Wednesday, February 27, 2008

4 years already?

It feels like it only yesterday, that I turned the key to open my dream shop. A place where people could come and escape from their every day lives to be creative and learn a thing or two. A bright space filled with nothing but beautiful color. A combination of my two favorite things, fibers and clay. I feel so incredibly grateful for all of the support from my customers, many who have become great friends. Not a day goes by that I don't give thanks, and there's never a day that I dread going to work. As you all know, I love coming to work each and every day, and for that in itself, I thank you for making my dreams come true. This Sunday, March 2nd 12-4, I will be having a little anniversary party, another words, a sale. All of the yarn will be 20% off. Hope to see you then.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on reaching the 4 year milestone!! Your store is a place of inspriation.

    I'll try to get over for the celebration tomorrow. Maybe I'll get Bev to join me.

    ReplyDelete