Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Last night was a productive knitting night (shocker- I know), I finished Scarlett's bolero and it fits her great- she was so excited to try it on. I was able to knit the whole thing out of only 2 skeins of Malabrigo. It is adorable, and the first thing Scarlett said when she put it on was "Oh mom, it's soft".I was also able to get started on for my koigu scarf. I was a bit apprehensive about these two colors together, the one is sooo dark, but once I started, oh boy. I love it. Every row is like surprise, and that's what I love so much about Koigu, the color bursts are fabulous. I took this picture outside, so that the colors would really show. I can't even wait to wear it ...I wore this tee shirt that my mother in law sent to me last week, it just came yesterday from Nancy Dee. Btw, my MIL has been here for 2 days, ands is knitting a gorgeous scarf with kidsilk haze and Tilli Tomas, I don;t even think she has taken a pee break. I will take a picture of it tonight. I took a picture of myself to show you the shirt, but it kind of looks like I stuffed my bra. Dang...

1 comment: