Wednesday, November 14, 2007

color everywhere!!

It's a cloudy crummy day outside. Inside, it's full of the most beautiful colors in the whole wide world. The Manos silk blend just arrived, the colors are deeply saturated into the silk, and the yarn itself is so soft. It's a dk weight, I think combined with a strand of Kidsilk haze would be amazing. We also got a shipment of Point Five- delish!! You can't go wrong with Colinette, their hand dyes are to die for, and soooooo soft. Tis the season for bulky hand dyes!!

Joanne came in yesterday with the most GGGGGGGGorgeous needle felted necklace ever!!. I love this necklace and I started my felted balls this morning with Robyn, and I know I will felting ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!! There has been very little sleep this week, and now I am overloaded with new yarn and felting needs. Such stress! I am going to finish with dinner tonight, give her bath, and brew the world's largest pot of coffee. I am up for the long haul tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment