Sunday, December 23, 2007

new things and best wishes...

I've decided that after all of the holiday chaos, I am going to focus on knitting a few sweaters for myself. Not for the shop, but for myself. Erika came strolling in one day with her Rowan Hermia sweater. She used a beautiful bright blue Malabrigo worsted and it came out great. We were oohing and ahhing over it. So, I decided that I have to have it too. Yesterday, I balled some yummalicious Dream in Color- of course, a gorgeous brown called November Muse. I absolutely love the way it is knitting up so far, the colors are really pretty. Can we just talk about the fantabulous shipments that I have been getting from Fleece Artist. I would shoot the Thrum Kits, but they're mostly gone, and the "Lady Of the Lake" kits? They're almost gone too. The colors are exquisite, look at this Sea Baby kit. Is that sweet or what? I love this company, and I am really glad that I decided to introduce them to the shop. Last but not least, Merry Christmas - I hope your holidays are merry and bright! Scarlett has been writing to Santa every night, and has been on her best behavior. We will sprinkle some granola on the front lawn Christmas Eve for the reindeer to eat. Three is a really fun age for Christmas, the baking, the shopping, and decorating. It warms my heart.

1 comment: