Saturday, December 1, 2007

I wanted to share with you, some of the projects I have been working on, other than felting. Yes, I do get some knitting done these days, just as much as I should. My child hood friend just had a baby named Savannah Rose, so sweet- just 5 lbs. I finished the baby bolero from the One Skien book out of Art Yarns' supermerino. If I can only get to the post office to mail it out. I felt like it needed a little something on the front, so I crocheted a flower and wallah!! So cute...

I finished one of the Blue Sky Worsted Knee socks- buttah!! My mom is on the tiny side, so her socks are quite a bit shorter. They are so cozy, I put them on last night, and I have to make them for myself. The pattern calls for 3 skeins of solid and 1 for the alternate, however, I still have some left over from the 1st main color skein after 1 sock. I think 2 and 1 will do it. I am going to do my best to knit them for everyone this year. Yummalicious cozy house socks to curl up with when you're watching a movie!! Oh yeah, they're knit on a us 6!! I casted on for the second sock, so on the way to Toys for Tots in Queens tomorrow, I will try and knit..

No comments:

Post a Comment