Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Accessorize!

So, I started my first pair of socks this week, and now I am totally hooked. Of course knitting your first pair of socks on Lantern Moon's new "Sox Stix" are always a plus. They are smooth like buttah!! Here is the finsished product, so cool. I decided to dye some gems merino last night for my next pair. While my yarn was soaking, I felted another bracelet (huh, not enough time in the day to do it all!!). This weekend, I think I'll torture my husband and make him drive me to the surrounding bead shops for beading thread and seed beads, and I loved the drop beads that Carol Cypher brought in this past weekend. Oh yeah, before I forget, Carol will be returning for another workshop on December 8th. For the first session, we will work on the "Bead Implosion" technique. For part two, we will either felt over silk, or felt a bracelet around wire. Here is my bracelet collection so far. I think I am going to keep felting bracelets until run out of room on my arm (I wish that I could say that I'm joking about that).

No comments:

Post a Comment