Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Yesterday the last hurrah for us nd the beach. We took mum mum (my mom) to Pt Pleasant. Not my beach of choice (too crowded), but a great place to go for the day. Scarlett enjoyed the beach, the aquarium, and d the rides. The weather was perfect and it wasn't too crowded. Here's a pic of my beach babe..She is obsessed with this camera. Could this be the start of something serious?She was just promoted to the next level in school, and her teachers at Blue Kangaroo have been so amazing, words can not describe the gratitude I feel toward them for showing Scarlett so much love and care. I want to make a little something for each of her teachers. I think Jade Sapphire neck warmers, or the Blue Sky Alpacas crochet scarf.. Maybe event he Suri neck warmer I did last year. That's so warm and yummy!! Remember, one skein, 60 sts cast on to a US13 16" circular. Knit every row until you done with the skien. Lofty and delicicous!! Perfect to throw on in a chilly classroom.On another note, some Malabrigo chunky just came in, along with some Art Yarn regal silk, holy moly, the silk is amazing and chunky, sooooo soft. Check out this regal silk colorway.

No comments:

Post a Comment