Friday, August 24, 2007

This is my bubble sock so far (Jitterbug in Popsicle). It's a good thing my ankle is shaped like, well it kind of was when I was pregnant with Scarlett, my little photographer... Here she is, with her new caplet and camera. I used the same pattern that is linked on the "finished project" page of my website. I just down sized the pattern a bit, and knit it on smaller needles. I used Debbie Bliss Cashmerino chunky (2 balls). It's so cute and cozy. Anyway, she has her own digital camera, a gift from my bf. It really downloads, here are her first pics.This birdfeeder has turned our front yard into an animal kingdom. No exaggeration, 9:00 am sharp (when "Club Chirp" opens), chipmonks, blue jays, woodpeckers, squirrels, doves, and a few birds I haven't ever seen before congregate around this little birdfeeder, that Scarlett and I painted together as a birthday present for her dad. Boy, what a gift- we're going to have to remortgage to keep up with the amount of bird seed we buy every WEEK :) She was really excited about the flower shot too. Not bad for a 2 year old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment